Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

#862 Stephen is taking clients!

Holli Thespian by Stephen Brianna
I decided to do a pile up on my avi (never done it before) and didn't know what to expect or if anyone would be interested..and already I got a few hits! So far I have had 2 awesome peeps do my picture. I just wanted to give a shout out to Stephen Brianna, he actually does pics/taking clients and YOU can get one done as well girlies/guys. Hit him up a flickr mail for more details (best way to get a hold of him). 
Tune of the day:
"You are a long way from home
You’ve got a long way to goI know you’ve nothing to sayI know it’s better this wayBut I see you drifting away"
Items worn:

Top: 1 Hundred.  Tiny Tux. (@WCF)
Tat:  *HolliPocket* Animalistic Tat
Wings: dl:: Dark Angel Wings.
Fur:  !! Cellar Door Luna

Brown fluffs: ! Cellar Door Macha
Collar: (r)M~Posture Collar ~ No.01 (Mesh)

Belt:  ! Cellar Door Macha
Skirt: [Cynful] Shruggable Set [Tdrf] -Ruffle Skirt Jeans Black (@ TDRF)
Garter: dl:: Discovery leg strap
Hair: Magika
Skin: Belleza
Holli Thespian


No comments:

Post a Comment