Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

#863 So it's like that, huh

Stu N Hol-Far
Stu N Hol-Closer

Redgrave Carrie Heels
Tonight I hooked it up with Mister Stumi and put together our looks, he's pretty awesome to look at huh?..I love how he accessorizes everything he wears, its ALL about dem pieces yo! Anyhow, enjoy and you can check out Stumi's blogging right HERE for his style card guys n other hawtness.

Tune of the night brought to you by
Follow You Down by Zedd
"Fading, so slow, black hole
I feel it slipping away
We’re all we’ve got
If you’re lost I’m diving in after you
I would touch the sun I’d come undone
It’s true, I’d fall for you"


Top: *L.inc* Missy Top Dark Taupe (@ WCF)

Pants:Apple May Designs-Camo Cargo Capri's Army (NEW @ Irish Gatcha Fair)
Armwarmer: [ SAKIDE ] Leather Armwarmers Black (NEW @ Irish Gatcha Fair)
Necklace: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Mustache Necklace (NEW)
Hair bow: Action MESH Studded Bow (NEW)
Heels: REDGRAVE Shoes CARRIE - 12colors(NEW)
Tat:~G O L A Industry~Rejected **(NEW @ Irish Gatcha Fair)
Piercing: .:ellabella:. Mariejean (Lazy Sunday)
Shoe wings: [CheerNo] Accessorie_Hermes Wings (@ TDR)
Guns: !!!"""::: Brutal Weapons :::""" [ Cerberus ] (ver 1.1)
Hair: (r)M ~ Hair(Mesh) No.10 ( g o l d e n B r o w n s )(NEW)
Skin:[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Ramona ] - [ Magic Night Bisquit] (@ TDR)
Holli Thespian

No comments:

Post a Comment