Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

#870 Your Eyes

Still looking up-Far

Still looking up-Far

Tune of the morning: (softer/sweet version)
Jason Mraz-I Won't Give Up (Kashuks Remix)
Well, I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up



Kini: *Epic* Skeletorn Bikini {Baby Pink} (@ Perfect Wardrobe)
Tights: *T.Whore*- Punk Stocking
Gloves: Holli Pocket
Gum: Pink Fuel
Bebeh: d-lab-Residents hamster-FF wear (@ Aracde)
Headband: PIDIDDLE - Kitty Bow Peep Band - Black/Leopard RARE (@ Arcade)
Skates: The Secret Store - Vintage Roller Skates - Candy (@ Aracade)
Eyes: IKON VIP Group Gift - March 2013
Tat: .wound Diamond (NEW)
Hair: [LeLutka]-CANTO hair - Fades Natural

Dress: *T.Whore*- Sheer BabyDoll Rose (NEW)
Tights: *HolliPocket* Teeny Tighty-Set 3-Classy
Panty: *HolliPocket* Biscuit Panties-Set 1
Garter: *HolliPocket* Smexay-Garters-Set 2
Holli Thespian

No comments:

Post a Comment