Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

#871 But you don't need me


Maybe I wasn't what you were after at all
Maybe I wasn't what you were after at all-Close
Feelings of the day brought to you by:
Dinner and Suit-Enough

What did you mean when you said "Enough"

But you don't need me 
Anymore"


Hoodie: *Milk* My Whore Hoodies (@ WCF)
Top: *T.Whore*- Mini  Jacket Black (with Applier) (@ WCF)
Bottom top: :[Plastik]:-Daenarys Tops://  Leopard (NEW)
Shorts: [ SAKIDE ] Lush Leather Shorts (@ WCF)
Belt: Poison-Roock & rolla outfit_male (part of outfit)
Kiss tat: *HolliPocket* Kiss My Body Tattoo-Pinky
Socks: AngelRED - Mesh Jace Spiked Pumps [Optional Slut Socks
Earrings: ..:: Bens Beauty ::..  Amazon Earring Black Chain (@ WCF)
Shoe wings: [CheerNo] Accessorie_Hermes Wings (@ TDR)
Skates: The Secret Store - Vintage Roller Skates - Neon Black
Hair: Truth-Hollana
Skin: Belleza

Top: [Omig!] Fuck Off! Top (NEW)

Shorts: *Milk* WC Lil Camel Toe Shorty (@ WCF)
Necklace: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Shiny Cross Silver Set (NEW)
Hair: Truth-Edith
Holli Thespian

No comments:

Post a Comment