Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

#874 I'll give you all of me


I'll give you all of me-Close
I'll give you all of me-Far
Tunes brought to you by:
Wicked Games-The Weekend

I left my girl back home, I don't love her no more
And she'll never f*cking know that, these f*cking eyes that I'm starting at
Let me see that ass, look at all this cash
And I've emptied out my cards too
Now I'm f*cking leaning on that

I found this hat over at Sl Fashion Week and inspired the rest of my look I guess you could say...kinda urban like but I can be wangsta barbie too! lmao...Thanks for posing with me StuStu *squeezes your cheekys*

On Me: (NO style card for Stu sowwy)
Top: *HolliPocket* She's All That Top (released soon!)
Gloves: *HolliPocket* Fishup Net Gloves-Torn
Panty: *HolliPocket* Biscuit Pantie
Kiss Tat: *HolliPocket* Kiss My Body Tats
Belt: TheAbyss- FM_NAU_Combat_Belt
Ring: RO - FAMOUS Ring 
Garter: D1&MTG - M9 v1.0.06
Shades: Redgrave-Aviators
Hat: RO - SwagTastiCap - White - (@ SL Fashion Week)
Hair bow: Action MESH Studded Headband & Bow
Purse: TuTys - Mesh Pet Carrier - Chiwawa
Collar: *L.inc* Bound Collar Ripped
Leggings: *T.Whore* - Fishnet Tights Black
Heels: *T.Whore*- Shelly Heels Mesh
Hair: [LeLutka]-VENT hair - BlondeFun
Skin: Belleza
Holli Thespian

No comments:

Post a Comment