Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

#875 You promise forever and a day

You promise forever and a day-Far

You promise forever and a day-Close
Last night this was my look for Savuka-a RP sim that is set in a medieval time frame.One of the GMs (or a few of them) were level happy while we were jamming it up, and now I'm big 9 (oot oot!!). If you enjoy RP or combat (I dig this more) stop on by but please leave your mutha fooking drama in your boyfrans bed please 0_0

Tunes made possible by:
Ellie Goulding-Figure 8

"I chase your love around a figure 8,
I need you more than I can take,
You promise forever and a day,
And then you take it all away,
And then you take it all away

So lovers hold on to everything,
And lovers hold on to anything,
So lovers hold on to everything,
And lovers hold on to anything"



Top: *T.Whore*- Tube Top Glossys (NEW)
Second top: .:cheeky:. Wtf Bodysuit!
Necklace/bangles: Apple May Designs - B&W Pearls
Bottom: *Milk* My Stripped Mini MESH Black
Gloves: *HolliPocket* Fishup Net Gloves-Torn
Tat: *HolliPocket* Animalistic Tat-Leo Colorful
Leg strap: dl:: Discovery leg strap
Wings: dl:: Dark Angel Wings
Shoulder fur: House of Fox-Color.Me. [AnjaFurShoulders] GIFT
Mask: ~CellarDoor~ Macha Headdress (part of outfit)
Boots: Slink Tall Leather Thigh Boots Pink
Hair: Magika // Roots Edition // Andarial
Holli Thespian

No comments:

Post a Comment