Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

#876 You don't care bout me anymore

You dont care bout me-Far

You dont care bout me-Close
Tune brought to you by:
Chase and Status, Plan B-Pieces

You don't care 'bout me anymore
Why do you, you want to break my heart
Into pieces on the floor

You don't care 'bout me anymore
That's why you, You want to break my heart
Into pieces on the floor


Dress: [*RD*]*Wild Dress-White* (@ WCF)
Vest: [Cynful] Tara's Vest - White
Heels: N-core-DELICIOUS (NEW)
Crown/necklace: ~Pepper~ Crown Fatpack - SILVER (NEW)
Purse: PP - Petra Studded Purse- (@ WCF)
Hair: Truth-Virginie
Skin: **SHINE** Bimba SkinPack/ DeepTan (@ WCF)

Top: .iRetro. Iman Bodysuit (white) (@ WCF)

Bottoms: Beusy - PinUp Bow White (@ WCF)
Ring: : S u g a r : Glitter Gun Ring - Tuxedo Edition
Necklace: ::MOOD:: Parade Pearls - Ensemble
Hair flower: LaGyo_Angelie headpiece w/o veil BLACK POIS
Hair: Truth-Hollana
Skin: **SHINE** Bimba SkinPack/Tan (@ WCF)

Shine-Bimba in Tan and Dark Tan

Shine-Bimba Tan N Deeptan-WCF

Ncore Delicious heels-wear with or without back heel strap and 4 toesy front options

Ncore-DELICIOUS Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment