Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

#880 I don't even want to compete with a SHE MALE

I don't want to compete with a SHE MALE
I don't want to compete with a SHE MALE-Close
Izzie's Asia Skin-Skin Fair
..or even try too for that matter.
Skin fair is almost here, and Izzie's has a very pretty face at the event showing her in Tanned/Medium-check it out!
Brought to you by:
David Guetta "She Wolf (Falling To Pieces)"
A shot in the dark
A past lost in space
And where do I start?
The past and the chase
You hunted me down
Like a wolf, a predator
I felt like a deer in your lights

You loved me and I froze in time
Hungry for that flesh of mine
But I can't compete with the she-wolf, who has brought me to my knees
What do you see in those yellow eyes?
'Cause I'm falling to pieces



Top: *T.Whore*- Mini  Jacket Black (with Applier)
Skirt: !Blah. (My Cute Frills / Mesh Skirt) Red (@ Wcf)
Leggings: *T.Whore*- Punk Stocking 
Ring: RO - Lucky in Love
Ankle charm: ~Pepper~ Charm Anklets 
Tat: *HolliPocket* Kiss My Body Tattoo-Cherry
Necklace: *T.Whore* - Pearl Necklaces With Cross CHEST
Bag: Pure Posion - Luana Studded Handbag -(@ WCF)
Nails: Mstyle EDGE Nails - Black (NEW)
Heels: N-core-DELICIOUS
Hair: eep . hair 004 . (NEW)
Hair band: Action MESH Studded Kitty Headband (NEW)
Skin: Izzie's - Asia Skin (@ upcoming Skin Fair)

Dress: +LOST EDEN+ / Freedom- Fishnet Black /WCF2 Exclusive
Necklace: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Amazon Necklace Gold Chain
Armwarmer: [ SAKIDE ] Leather Armwarmers Red
Hair: eep . hair 005 . (NEW)

Holli Thespian

No comments:

Post a Comment