Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

#881 By your side to remind you

Barely Holding On
Barely Holding On-Far
Tune brought to you by:
Hearts and Daggers-Barely Holding On

"Morning breaks and across the midnight sky
I see you out the corner of my eye
Said it before and I'll say it again I still need you
I can't seem to get you off my mind

I feel you and yeah I see you
Your barely holding on, you barely holding on
I feel you, and yeah I see you
Your barely holding on, you barely holding on

As the memories fade I will be by your side to remind you
After all that is said and done you won't be alone
Whatever happened to the all things we promised
You dont feel the same anymore about what you do and what you want"
Corset: .tsg. Corset - Pink
Jacket: *HolliPocket* Shrug Off-Group 3-Floral
Love necklace; ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Feel it Necklace
Garter: *HolliPocket* Smexay-Garters-Set 5
Ears: .Mes Sucreries. My Minnie Ears - (NEW)
Skirt: [PL] Ruffle Skirt - Pink (@ WCF)
Rings: :Sugar: Mesh Glitter Gun Ring (@ WCF)
Nails: Mstyle EDGE Nails - Magenta
Hair: Action Womens Hair Yuri Blonde/Pink (@TDR Exclusive)
Skin: Lara Hurley-Ava Tan

Top:[Cynful] Baubie Hugger - Lace White
Pants: ~Sassy!~ Pink Fusion Hunt Prize
Shrug: [Cynful] Shruggable - Pink
Hair: (r)M ~ Hair(Mesh) No.11 ( c o o l B l o n d s ) (NEW)
Holli Thespian



No comments:

Post a Comment