Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

#890 Nothing that I can do

Nothing that I can do
Nothing that I can do-Far
"I don't want you to give it all up
And leave your own life collecting dust

And I don't want you to feel sorry for me

You never gave us a chance to be

And I don't need you to be by my side

To tell me that everything's alright

I just wanted you to tell me the truth

You know I'd do that for you

So why are you running away?
Why are you running away?
Cause I did enough to show you that I
Was willing to give and sacrifice
And I was the one who was lifting you up
When you thought your life had had enough
And when I get close, you turn away"


On Me:
Jacket: [LeLutka]-IRINUSHKA bolero/dark
Pants: *BOOM* Miami Linens (silhouette) MESH
Nails: Mstyle EDGE Nails 
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Broche Necklace 
Heels: .: ryvolter :. Ulla Translucent Pumps (Spikes) - Black
Eyes: IKON Ardent Eyes - Skyfall v2
Hair: [e] Changes - Essentials Collection
Skin: {Meghindo's} ~ Loredana ~ Medium Skin Tone ~

Oh Her:
Skin: {Meghindo's} ~ Sandra ~ Caramel Skin Tone ~
Hair: [e] Figure - Essentials Collection
Pants: .: ryvolter :. Nappa Leather Joggers - Black
Heels: .: ryvolter :. Ulla Translucent Pumps (Spikes) - Black
Belly Chain: Puncture- Belly Chains 
Shades: [AB] Millamanti Shades in Gold [Regular]

1 comment: