Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

#891 Lifting me up

I'm broke and I'm weak-Close
"Somedays I feel the world weighing me down
And somedays I make it through somehow
But when life loses meaning
And when it's hard to keep breathing
You keep lifting me up
When I'm broke and I'm weak
You're all that I've got

You keep lifting me up
When I'm losing my feet, You're holding me up

I wouldn't be here without You here with me

Lifting me up"
Top: {Bazinga} Follow Me Top
Pants: MONS / Rigged Mesh / Leather Tights - brown
Necklace: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Feel it Necklace (black)
Purse: ...:::Scrub:::...MultiSkin Pochette
Hair: Action Womens Hair Harriet Naturals (NEW)
Skin: :::unBra::: Skin Indigo C45 (NEW)

Shirt: [Cynful] Tara's LongShirt - Black

Necklace: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Feather Necklace
Cat ears: Action MESH Studded Kitty Headband
Hair: Action Womens Hair Laura Overdose
Skin: :::unBra::: Skin Indigo C53 (NEW)
Unbra-Indigo-3 tones
Unbra is back with a new face! She comes in a lot of tones, tango appliers, and several lips to pick from

No comments:

Post a Comment