Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

#892 If only you could see into me

If only you could see into me
If only you could see into me-close
By Your Side- by Sade
"You think I'd leave your side baby 
you know me better than that 
You think I'd leave you down when you're down on your knees 
I wouldn't do that 
I'll tell you you're right when you want 
and if only you could see into me"


Top: Swanky-white gypsy top with applier & mesh sleeves
Skirt: MONS / Rigged Mesh / Leather Pleated Skirt - cold (NEW)
Wings: RO - Elysium - White ( @ SL Fashion Week)
Flower: =FT - Rope Flower Headband 
Hair: [taketomi]_Hina_DarkBrowns
Feet: N-core BAREFEET Flat & Flip-Flops (Mesh)
Skin: {Meghindo's} ~ Loredana ~ Medium Skin Tone ~

Skirt: *TwInS FaShIoN - TF* LongSkirt (@ upcoming TBBS-April 1st)
Belly chain: ~Pepper~ BellyChain - Black Mamba
Hair: Action Womens Hair Kim Overdose V2 (NEW)
Holli Thespian

No comments:

Post a Comment