Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

#893 I keep Fallin

I keep fallin-far
I keep fallin-Close
Ncore-ADDICTION
Threesome time!! We have the awesome cutesy pink Jade Winthorpe along with eyecandy Toxxic Rhiannyr in her guy form (he's pretty hawt huh) and course my bumbum to do a blog post. Lmao we ended up talking for hours and finally getting this out, good times good times-girl talk FTW! 

Macklemore-Fallin
This angel held my baggage and then vanished like where did she go,
I was beside her but I was walking by myself though,
Break the silence with my cell phone it doesn't help though,
I can't believe this is happening, sinking into depression,
I've been here before and now I'm back again



Dress: [Hard Candy] Monochrome leopard sheer leo babydoll(@ TBBS-Starts April 1st)
Garter: dl:: Discovery leg strap
Collar: Linc
Bangle: Mstyle
Ring: Pepper
Lip Piercing: Ni.ju
Tat: Holli Pocket-Animalistic
Necklace: RO - Light Hearted Necklace
Bow: RO - Briar Bow
Purse: Pure Posion- Shay Spiked Clutch - Black
Heels: N-core ADDICTION (NEW)
Hair: [taketomi]_Hina_DarkBrowns
Skin: {Meghindo's} ~ Loredana ~ Medium Skin Tone
Holli Thespian




No comments:

Post a Comment