Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

#899 A reason to start over new

A reason to start over new-Far

A reason to start over new-close
Hoobastank-The Reason
I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you


Dress: [Ngelic]Softly dres (@ TBBS-April 1st)
Bodysuit: *Milk* My Intimate Body Green(@ TBBS-April 1st)
Harness: Kyoot - Addicted to Dopamine Harness (Black)
Belt: dl: Punk Belt
Gas mask: dl:: Dirtyland Gas Mask (5 vertions)
Legband: dl:: Pocket Flask Legband
Socks: AngelRED - Mesh Jace Spiked Pumps [Optional Slut Socks]
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Wing Sets - (NEW)
Pumps: Mstyle ANI Pumps - Tan (NEW)
Hair: =DeLa*= Boobs Mesh Hair "Dolce" Dipped Party Colors
Skin: Essences - Opera (@ TBBS-April 1st)
Essences-Opera-Big Boobie Show
Mstyle-Ani Pumps
The pink pair of pumps are set out for 1L for ONLY this weekend-go check them NOW girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment