Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

#900 And all these things that I thought I'd outgrown

And all these things that I thought I'd outgrown
And all these things that I thought I'd outgrown-Close
The Jealous Sound-This is Where it Starts
And all these things that I thought I'd outgrown
And hands held you close and hands hurried you home
I never dreamt I could feel so alone

Brave soul, you were what once was wonderful
But I've made plans for you
If you're saving yourself, you're saving me too
It's the damnedest thing about you and me
And how this feels and this chemistry
I made plans for you, this is happening

Top: .tsg. Wrapped Top - Baby Pink (@ TBBS-April 1st)
Pants: Spirit Store - Inna rigged mesh shorts (NEW)
Ears: .Mes Sucreries. My Minnie Ears - Glitter White/Silver
Armwarmers: [ SAKIDE ] Leather Armwarmers
Heels:Mstyle ANI Pumps
Hair: eep . hair 007 .(NEW)
Skin: Essences - Opera (@ TBBS-April 1st)

Dress: Bishes Inc.- Corset Dress
Shrug: *HolliPocket* Shrug Off-Group 5-Lace
Socks: *MC* Over-the-knee Socks
Necklace: a m o r o u s // Chained
Holli Thespian

No comments:

Post a Comment