Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

#903 Difference between me and you

So I'll wait 'til it comes to me-close
So I'll wait 'til it comes to me-Far
Kelly Sweet- We Are One
Difference between me and you 
It's all in where your heart lies 
And every day's another chance 
So let's get it right 

I am you 
You are me 
We are one 
Take me in your arms 
And flow through me 
I'll flow through you 

Did you lose yourself out there 
Did you lose faith and give up 
Don't turn away and hide yourself

Top: FnH - Peekaboo Tube Black (@ TBBS-April 1st)
Belt:dl:: Body Belts
Necklace: : Amorous : Conquistador
Knees: Corvus : Bloody Knees
Bands: dl:: The Lost Clocks
Panty: *HolliPocket* Tease Me Pantie
Garters: {alterego} bullets & bows {garter}
Horns: :[P]:- Valus Horns:// Sparkle
Tat: *HolliPocket* Camotastic Tat-Camo-Brownie
Boots: Razor /// Envy Boots - Black
Hair: Truth-Elisha (NEW)
Skin: Essences-Opera

Top: FnH - Sexy Wrap White (@ TBBS-APril 1st)
Belt: dl:: DL Double Belt
Belly: dl:: Regret Belly Piercing 6 colours
Hair: Truth-Caprice (NEW)
Holli Thespian

No comments:

Post a Comment