Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

#904 Heartache that was handed to me

Heartache that was handed to me-Far
Heartache that was handed to me-Close
Heartache that was handed to me-Mid
HAPPY EASTER boys and girls, I hope everyone indulged with plenty of yummy chocolate and sour candies. Today's posty I decided to do with my besty fran here Amber, I love this girl so much..she doesn't even know how much she has meant to me honestly- I don't know how I would have gotten through the last couple months without her support. Life isn't always going to be peachy keen and you need to surround yourself with others that will pick you up right back up when you feel like all is lost- this is THAT GIRL-she do dis for me. She's been there for me through everything- so I thank you Amba for being that shoulder I needed to cry on, being there for me at my worst and not leaving me..you are my rock, my besty. I UDGE YEWWW!

Jason Walker-Cry

Oh no, where did all the years go
And was it really worth all of this
Heartache that was handed to me
Holding on just don't make sense
But the hardest part of letting go
Is tryin' to find a way
To let you know

So we'll just cry, cry
On each other's shoulders
Cry until it's over
Can't it just be over
And we'll just cry, cry
Cry until it's all gone
Been holding on for too long
Time for us to move on
I'm tired of tryin' to find a reason why
So let's just cry

Top: *T.Whore*-  Sexy Cardigan Glam - White Bunny
Buterrflys: [EY:NO] Hair Lace Butterflies
Panty: *HolliPocket* Tease Me Panties-Set 5-Solid (out soon!)
Tat: *HolliPocket* Animalistic Halfie-Catty-White (out soon!)
Tights: *HolliPocket* Teeny Tighty-Set 6-Starry
Kiss Tat: HolliPocket
Sprinkles: {Sugar Heart} Messy Mouth w/ optional rainbow sprinkles!! ~*
Bow: RO - Briar Bow Headband - Tahiti
Legband: dl:: Cursed Love LegStrap
Ears: [monso] My Bunny Band
Clutch: *BOOM* Easter Egg 1 (@ Existence Hunt)
Ring: : S u g a r : Glitter Gun Ring - Tuxedo Edition
Ring 2: PIDIDDLE - Heart Cluster Ring - White
Necklace: .:A&M:. My Yummy Necklace -  White Pearls
Feathers: PIDIDDLE - FeatherExtensions
Bunny Bag: #15 *katat0nik* (pink/art bunny) Stuffed Animal Bag
Boots: TEN"10 Megas boots v.2 pink
Hair: (r)M~Hair No.12 (Size Lolas Tango)~ Fantasy (NEW)
Skin: LAQ ~ Elena Glow skins
Holli Thespian

No comments:

Post a Comment