Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

#905 Just One Last Time

Just one last time-Close
Just one last time-Far
Redgrave-Donna
But I can’t move away from you
This is the edge of patience
But you’ll prove yourself to me
Still you drain my soul

Even though it hurts I can’t slow down
Walls are closing in and I hit the ground
With “there’s no tomorrow” echo in my mind
Just one last time

Top: _CandyDoll_ Glamour Tops (@ TBBS)
Necklace: ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Diana Necklace
Pants: Knitting Circle Easter Hunt  - Auxiliary Egg3
Clutch: *BOOM* Easter Bunny Clutch
Bow: PIDIDDLE - Kitty Bow Peep Band - Cream/BrownFur
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Betty Mesh Hair - (NEW @ Fameshed)
Heels: ! Shoes DONNA - 12colors / REDGRAVE (NEW)

Top: _CandyDoll_ Shift Top 
Shorts: *!t :: Special Jerk ~ white
Pads: ~Pepper~ Knee Pads - (NEW)
Headband: Noodles - Cupcake Bow Headband Pink
Eye piercing: [ni.Ju] Amateratsu Piercing
Hair: Truth-Elisha
Holli Thespian




No comments:

Post a Comment