Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

#912 I see truth somewhere in your eyes

I see truth somewhere in your eyes-Close
I see truth somewhere in your eyes-Far
Justin Timberlake-Mirrors
"Cause with your hand in my hand and a pocket full of soul
I can tell you there's no place we couldn't go
Just put your hand on the glass
I'm here tryin' to pull you through
You just gotta be strong

I don't wanna lose you now
I'm lookin' right at the other half of me
The vacancy that sat in my heart
Is a space that now you hold
Show me how to fight for now
And I'll tell you, baby, it was easy
Comin' back here to you once I figured it out
You were right here all along"


Suit: PWH RainBow Bright Body Suit (@ RARE gatcha-Bewbapalooza)
Skirt: [R3] - Super Mini (Leather)
Wings: {alterego} with love - wings
Bandaid: *Epic* Kawaii Band Aid-gatcha item
Tights: *HolliPocket* Teeny Tighty-Starry (Pink Fusion Hunt)
Gloves: [R3] - Black Studded Gloves Unisex
Pumps: Mstyle ANI Pumps
Garters: {alterego} legstraps
Guitar: *Epic* Kawaii Leopard Space Star Guitar
Tat: -UtopiaH- Fake Alice Tattoo
Candy pieces: [JT] Candyset 5teilig (by June Trenkins)
Bow: RO - Briar Bow Headband
Brows: .LXB. - Jade Brows
Hair: eep . hair 005

Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Portia ] - [ sunkissed ] (@ TBBS)


Pants: Spirit Store - Eta 2 rigged mesh pants (NEW)
Flower: LG Femme_Angelie bridal headpiece
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Wing Sets
Hair: eep . hair 007
Holli Thespian

No comments:

Post a Comment