Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

#913 Cause this lonely is killing me

Cause this lonely is killing me-Chi Time
Cause this lonely is killing me-Close

Cause this lonely is killing me-Far
Hey girls, this new hawt top from Altergo doesn't need your mesh boobies! They have them built-in so no applier mess lining up the graphic phrases.I oodle these even though they don't involve my tangos..and that's a first! ^^

Also had some nice eye candy with me tonight, thankies Ash for posing with me and I even had a style card on him-oot oot.
Jason Walker-Midnight Starlight
"Cause this lonely is killing me
And I don’t see what I can’t quite reach
And I won't be able to come to shore
When I’m lost floating like a boat in the ocean 
The midnight starlight won't shine anymore (yeah, anymore)

This town everybody seems far away
And I found that everything that I try to say 
Falls down on the ground beneath my feet
And I just want something that makes me feel like
I’m not crazy, there’s something real"

Top: {alterego} half top - drama queen (NEW)
Skirt:{alterego} teeny tiny skirts - black 
Wings: {alterego} with love - wings
Collar: Redmint
Hip Tat: :OW: Text Tattoos 
Arm Tat: *HolliPocket* Animalistic Halfie-Catty-Black
Skateboard: *Epic* Kawaii Hazard Skateboard {Hot Pink}
Tights: *T.Whore*- Punk Stocking
Heels: {alterego} platform heels
Eyes: IKON (VIP gift!)
Hair: Truth-Essie
Skin: -Belleza- Mya TLC Tan (@ The Liaison Collaborative)

On Ash:
Pants: " Calca HD " Real Color
Shirt: -Entente- Mettre Tee Homme
Hat: (/HeadzUP!\) California Republic (South Beach) 
Ears:MALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-
Shoes: [Z3] ChuckTaylorz Low Black Out
Belt : .:Hermony:. Rock`nRolla-Belt 
Glasses: Reek - Park Shades
Nails: [MANDALA]SINRA2 NAILs&Rings 
Piercings : <-puncture->
Teeth: [ PXL ] OpenMouth PRO v1.2
Facial Hair: Fruk  Atom beard 
Freckles : Fruk Freckles
Skateboard: [Pu!se] Skateboard v1.7
Pose: {what next}Picture This #2 Couples Pose Set *Pose Fair* 
Holli Thespian

No comments:

Post a Comment