Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

#919 Baby it was best it was best that we let it go

Thinking of YOU-Close

Thinking of YOU-Far
Flo Rida- Thinking of You
"But it hurts to think you're somewhere on a search for me.
I'm right here with no words to speak
Daydreaming about what could never be.
It will never be.
But I wonder do you think of me
Do you think of me, could I'm thinking of.

All I wanted was to keep this love alive (yeah)
And all I wanted is to be there by your side.


I know better than to keep on telling lies
Should have swallowed my pride
But I think sometimes
Baby it was best it was best that we let it go"


Top:*Epic Boobies* Animali Glam (@ BeWbAPaLoOZa)
Pants: crush - "crushed" flare jeans - (NEW on MP)
Belt: {alterego} bullet belt
Tat: *HolliPocket* Animalistic Halfie-Catty
Necklace: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Cross Wings Necklace (NEW)
Hat: REMARKABLE OBLIVION- SwagTastiCap - White -
Mask: {alterego} unisex mesh face mask - black
Rings: REMARKABLE OBLIVION and Pepper
Hair: Action Hair Kim Hair Junkys Edition (NEW)
Holli Thespian

No comments:

Post a Comment