Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

#920 She ain't perfect, but she's worth it

She aint perfect but shes worth it-Close

She aint perfect but shes worth it-Far
Trey Songz-Simple Amazing
"See I'm a man that don't believe in much
But I'll be damned, if I don't believe in us
And how we play a fight up in the bathroom
Next thing you know I'm making love to you
Girl, promise me you'll never change

She ain't perfect, but she's worth it
Every breath I breathe, for the life of me
And I know I might not deserve it
But she loves me, and it's simply amazing (you are),
Simply amazing (you are), simply amazing (you are)
And she loves me, and it's simply amazing, amaze-amazing"


I adore the new hair colors over at Action, soo many pretty pony/fades!! Comes on an awesome HUD too.

Suit: *MC* Playsuit - Babypink (@ WCF Monthly)
Skirt:*HolliPocket* Bend Me Over Minis-Set 8 Soft Girly
Ring: :FY: Princess/+Half-Deer+ Whipped Cream Ring
Gloves: Holli Pocket
Pearls: Maxi Gossamer
Garter: {ae} legstraps 
Tiara: Noodles
Purse: _CandyDoll_ Bow Purse Mesh (@ Gatcha Carniva)
Gloves: *HolliPocket* Fishup Net Gloves-Torn
Heels: N-core CUORE
Hair: Action Hair Kim Hair Junkys Edition 2013
Holli Thespian

No comments:

Post a Comment