Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

#926 I'm still better than her

Im still better than her
Im still better than her-Close
"You hear there was a party
Tonight and I'd be here
I just saw you lookin' at me
Even though she's here
Everytime I turn around
You seem to be worried about me
(Is dat right?)
What about me?
(Is dat right, girl?)

I can settle down for the things you like
I'm a girl who can take the lead

But I'm still the fall back type
Give you the space you need
Even though I can't explain
How I do the damn thang
I would put it on my life, that I

I'll do it better than her
I'll do it better than her
I'll do it better than her
I can do it better than her"
Boys be tripping on those hoes like two dolla smiggles, ON ya TOOFIS!
Dress: [Cynful]'s First Date (@ C88)
Gloves: HolliPocket
Pearls: LaGyo_Kenya multi-strand necklace
Necklace: : Amorous : Not Grannys Necklace 
Lips: .tsg. Lip Tinte' (Tan;C&E Tone) (@ Cosmetic Fair)
Tat Marks: .:: Delusions ::. Combat Ready War Makeup (@ PW)
Hat: *Epic* Kawaii Camo Helmet! {Neko} (@ PW)
Boots: J's Studded Long boots 
Hair: [LeLutka]-BOUFFANT hair - Fades Natural (NEW)

Corset: [Ngelic]Candy Fatpack corset (@ TBBS)
Bottoms: *MC* Playsuit - Black @(@ TBBS)
Stocking: *T.Whore*- Punk Stocking
Hair flower: {le fil casse} la vie en rose headband pink love
White Pearls: *Bellies* White Bead Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment