Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

#927 If you can’t handle my worst

"Call it a curse
Or just call me blessed
If you can’t handle my worst
You ain’t getting my best
Is this how Marilyn Monroe felt felt felt felt?
Must be how Marilyn Monroe felt felt felt felt

It's like all the good things
They fall apart like…
Like Marilyn Monroe

Truth is we mess up
'Til we get it right
I don't want to end up losing my soul"

Dress: [*RD*]*Camo Dress (@ PW)
Arms: [ SAKIDE ] Leather Armwarmers Black
Lips: CMF2013 Action Mesh Bleedin' Set [01](@ Cosmetic Fair)
Eyebrows: .LXB.Striking Brows Brown - (@ Cosmetic Fair)
Pouch:~Pepper~ Camo Fanny Pack BloGger  -perfect wardrobe-
Goggles: Dirtyland
Boots:Miamai_Gazelle Ankles Boots_(NEW)
Hair: Truth: Elisha

Top: :: alterego :: my way tops - black

Skirt: [R3] - Super Mini (Leather)
Necklace: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Cross Wings Necklace (unisex)
Tat: STFU - Epic Loot tattoo
Hair: Truth-Caprice
Tights: *HolliPocket* Teeny Tighty-Set 1-Solid
Tears: CMF2013 Action Weeping Eyes(@ Cosmetic Fair)
Lips: CMF2013 Action Liptints [Full Set 01] (@ Cosmetic Fair)
Holli Thespian

No comments:

Post a Comment