Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

#928 It's the same shit, different girl

Its the same shit, different girl

Its the same shit, different girl-far
David Guetta-Repeat
"I can see your mouth move
But I don't hear the words
And while you dig yourself a hole
You're burying me in the blur
I can taste the fake, the shame
I've heard this story before
And while you dig yourself a hole
It's the same shit, different girl

When I was building a home, you made a bed of your own, a perfect little life for three
But now your cover is blown, you get to be on your own, and find another stupid girl like me

So go out and party, cause I'm just getting started
And I'm dancing to a brand new beat
Cause you're just stuck on repeat, repeat, repeat
You're just stuck on repeat, repeat, repeat"


Corset: .tsg. Corset - Pink
Bodysuit: ~Sassy!~ Lace v-neck bodysuit - black (@ TBBS)
Body Armor: G423 Gravity -not wearing suit (@ TBBS)
Skirt: *HolliPocket* Bend Me Over Minis-Set 9 Dotties
Eye Makeups: +Nuuna+ Emi/+Nuuna+ Lyre (@ Cosmetic Fair)
Nails: Mstyle EDGE Nails - Black
Fur: Color.Me.H.O.F [AnjaFurShoulders]
Brows: Paperbag. Thin Color Brows (@  Cosmetic Fair)
Crown: RO - Once Upon a Crown (recolored)
Pumps: Mstyle ANI Pumps
Eyes: IKON
Hair: Truth-Edith 2

Dress: .:cheeky:. Lee Dress! Mesh
Bow: RO - Briar Bow Headband - Black - Plain
Hair: [LeLutka]-ARIEL hair

No comments:

Post a Comment