Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

#939 I'm afraid we don't compare

Im afraid we dont compare

Im afraid we dont compare-close
Im afraid we dont compare-Blue
(I loved this blue tint so thought I'd throw it in there too-prettay!)
Leslie Clio-Told You So
"You´ve just been spending time to pimp your self-esteem
What is it with you, silly silly man?
Once you´ve had a sweetheart that would have done all she can

Now you´re fucking her
Lie around in her bed
But I´m the sweetest gone mama
you ever gonna get

So don´t say I didn´t
I told you so
I told you so
I told you so
You keep wishing I was her
I´m afraid we don´t compare"


Evening girlies, tonight's posty is with one special special fran Bri. She's super silly just like me and well, she works in my little circle of frans really well-luvs her-CHI on da TOOFIS's and da noodles too! Check out her blog here for what she's wearing and other goodies she likes.
Outfit: 1 hundred. Little Things. Pink (@ WCF Monthly)
Wings: *C:K* Angel Wings - White (Copy/Mod Version)
Gloves: Lark - Cotton Gloves - Black/white/pink
Heels: N-core CUORE 
Necklace: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Stella Necklace
Leg harness: .Shi : Leg Harness {PATENT-UNISEX} [Rigged Mesh]
Bangles: MONS / Taurus Bracelet & Ring
Shoulderpad: [HANDverk]Scale Pauldron.silver
Lips: Pink Acid
Collar: .wound Ribbion Choker Pastel
Headband: {le fil casse} fleur headband kimono pink
Tat: Tenjin Butterfly Party Tattoo Blogger
Eye: IKON VIP Group Gift - May 2013
Hair: eep . hair 011 
Skin: Lara Hurley

No comments:

Post a Comment