Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

#940 So darkness I became

You left me in the dark-Close

You left me in the dark-mid
You left me in the dark
For his credits on what this smexay man is wearing go here for his credits! Thanks for posing with me :)

Florence-Cosmic Love
The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart

And in the dark, I can hear your heartbeat
I tried to find the sound
But then it stopped, and I was in the darkness,
So darkness I became"


Dress: *Epic* Shredded Mini Dress (@ BeWbAPaLoOZa)
Skirt: [trs] Ultra Mini *MESH* - Camo(@ 100 Block)
Boa: *T.Whore*- Feather Boa
Tights: *MUKA* Culolicious Black Bottom Stockings
Leg Harness: .Shi : Leg harness (PATENT-FEMME}
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Handcuff Set
Collar: Pure Posion - Krysten Collar - Silver (@ 100 Block)
Scissors: RO - Scissorhands
Pumps: Mstyle ANI Pumps
Eye makeup: +Nuuna+ Emi makeups*
Mouth blood: Action Mesh Bleedin Mouth
Hair: CaTwA- Mesh Hoshi V2 HairStyle/Black-White
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina Dark Fatpack (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment