Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

#951 So let me be a reality

So let me be a reality-Far
So let me be a reality-Close
So let me be a reality-All tones
New Rehab face-comes in thin/thick/no brows with tango appliers-4 tones
Blake Lewis- Your Touch
"I've been writing you a story
The headline reads "We're Meant To Be"
See I'm not one to write such fiction
So let me be a reality
And show you what you mean to me"



Dress: _CandyDoll_ Spring Dress  (NEW)
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Gothic Necklace 
Collar: [MC] Indo Collar [MESH]-White (@ 100 Block)
Tat: [Zentro] Flower tattoo
Bloody Knees: -UtopiaH- Painful Knees Set (@ Sl Fashion Week)
Bangles: Tee*fy Colour Blocking Minimalism  Bangles
Flower hat: +Half-Deer+ Flower Hat - Vintage Deluxe (Limited Edition)
Nailpolishes: Izzie's - Slink Metallic Nails Applier Huds (hands & feet)
Foot rings: Silver Jeweled Toerings for Slink's Rigged Natural Feet
Feet/hand: Slink Enchancement feet/hands
Hair: [LeLutka]-ARIEL hair/FATPACK
Skin: !Rehab - Dahlia - Tan (NEW)

Collar: [MC] Indo Collar [MESH]-Jet Camo (@ 100 Block)
Pearls: LaGyo_Kenya multi-strand necklace
Nails: KOSH - Slink Applier METAL & MATTE FINGERNAILS #1
Bangles: MONS / Taurus Bracelet & Ring
Garter: Dirtyland
Tat: [ZT] True Love tattoo
Hair: =DeLa*= Boobs Mesh Hair "Scarlett" Dipped Party Colors
Skin: !Rehab  - Dahlia - Dark(NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment