Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

#952 I will be with you

I will be with you-Close
I will be with you-Far 2
I will be with you-Far
"I will, I will, I,
I will be with you,
I will follow you,
Anywhere.
I will follow you"
        **To see what he is wearing check out his bloggy here!**
Top:*HolliPocket* Fishnet Haflies-Set 5 (coming soon!)
Skirt:*Epic* Fairy-Kei Punk TuTu (@ 100 Block)
Legband: dl:: Cursed Love LegStrap
Tat: [Lord Tattoo] Biomechanic (NEW @ MP)
Leggins: *Fishy Strawberry* Swan Lake Leggins
Nip piercing: .Pekka. Arrow Piercing black - F - Nipples 
Face piercing: .Pekka. Tragedy Unisex Piercing - F - Chin - SILVER
Belly piercing: dl:: Regret Belly Piercing 6 colours
Rings: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Melissa Ring Black Leather
Collar: [whatever] Gasmask + Nina Collar - black
Armbands: Sinistyle
Boots: TEN"10 Megas boots v.2
Horns: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Horns :: DULCE MUERTE ::
Hair:[LeLutka]-FERAH hair - (NEW)
Skin: !Rehab - Dahlia - Dark (recent new)
Pose: aDORKable Poses: Rescue (50% closing sale!)
Pose 2: forteau - where you think you're going, baby

No comments:

Post a Comment