Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

#953 You could be my luck

You could be my luck-Far

You could be my luck-Close

I could lift you up-Heels

I could lift you up-Faces
Capitial Cities-Safe and Sound
I could lift you up
I could show you what you want to see
and take you where you want to be

You could be my luck
Even if the sky is falling down
I know that we'll be safe and sound
We safe and sound

Dress: [Cynful] Girls Night Out - Rose (@ upcoming TBS)
Dress2: [Cynful] First Date - White (NEW)
Necklace: BooSack Noodle Big Cupcakes Pearl Necklace (coming soon!)
Wings: [PL] Sparkle Wings - JuicyFruit RARE (in gatcha!)
Bangle: MaxiGossamer - Bangles - Sugar Candy - The Pinks
Bloody Knee: -UtopiaH- Painful Knees Set
Arm tat: :Little Pricks: Beautiful Flowers Upper Arm Sleeve
Body Tat: [Lord Tattoo] My Religion
Horns: +Half-Deer+ Lamb Horns (Dreaming) RARE (in gatcha!)
Tape Fists: SiniStyle Taped Fist
Eye makeup: MONS / Makeups - Smokey Eyeshadow
Veil: +Half-Deer+ Veil of Thorns [White]
Pumps: Mstyle LOU Pumps (NEW)
Ankle beads: p e a c h i - anklet beads (NEW)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Abra -  variety and Truth- Denee (NEW)
Skin: !Rehab - June - Tan (NEW)
Pose: Ballondress with Pose (freebie on MP)

No comments:

Post a Comment