Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

#954 I won't say a word

I wont say a word-Far
I wont say a word-Close
**To see what he is wearing check out his bloggy here!**
Little Boots-Earthquake
"I can remember days
Things weren't always this way
I used to make you smile
If only for a while
But now you can't get through
There's no way I can lose
I know some days are hard
But don't you make mine too"


Jacket: Hedo Fashion-Jacket
Top: :BadLuck-Ello Kitty *Angel/Devil* Tees 
Earrings: Boosack Noodle-Tribal Feather Earring- Snow Leopard 
Skirt: [NV] Xing Belt-Camo Bloody (@ 100 Block)
Tat: *HolliPocket* Camotastic Tat-Camo
Navel piercing: Dirtyland
Choker: Wound.
Legstraps: Dirtyland
Heels: Mstyle LOU Pumps
Eyes: IKON Destiny Eyes - Midnight (@ The Boutique)
Hair: .ploom. Marisa
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina Dark Fatpack

No comments:

Post a Comment