Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

#957 However far away

However far away-Far
However far away-Close
"So. I have decided that nothing I say here would even manage to scrape the surface of all the things I feel. Saying that I was caught off guard would be an understatement...because I was literally blown away. You fascinate me...spark my curiosity and drive me absolutely insane, but it works and it's amazing. 
It's crazy to me that I managed to find something in you that I wasn't even aware I was looking for....and I wouldn't change it for the world. 
Thank you for opening my eyes to all the things that are out there that I never managed to see on my own."

"Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am young again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am fun again"


Top: *T.Whore *-  Bra Top Glamour String Blue (NEW)
Necklaces: MG - Necklace - Keshi Pearl Heart & *YS&YS* Whitepearl
Pants: [ BarmaleY ] jeans_DST_blue (NEW)
Tat: ::TK:: Ahoy Sailor! (n/a)
Heels: *T.Whore Shoes* - Open Toe Tips High Heels CANDY (NEW)
Clutch: Blah. (My Studded Clutch) Onyx
Eyes: IKON Destiny Eyes - Aqua
Eye Makeup: MONS / Makeups - eyeshadow duos
Bangles: Tee*fy Colour Blocking Minimalism  Bangle  Ocean Shade R
Hair: Exile::Hearts Don't Breakeven All or nothing 
Skin: Lara Hurley-Elsa Dark

On Demon:
tattoo - Vestigium - Skull Series - Skull Half Sleeves 
facial hair - EMORTAL CONCEPTS~blk Chin Curtain
rings - MANDALA mens SINRA NAIL/samurai black
ears - MANDALA STEKING_ears_ver4
hair - Entente Thibaut Hair - Brown 
shirt - Kal Rau Casual Shirt M2_Striped 
necklace - GeWunjo : Spartacus black 
shoes - ISPACHI Mesh [Mason Brogues] 
pants - ISPACHI Mesh [Mason Pants] 
skin - Fruk - Jeremy skin shade 3

No comments:

Post a Comment