Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

#958 The scars within my heart are fading

The scars within my heart are fading-Close
The scars within my heart are fading-Mid-2
The scars within my heart are fading-Mid
Every moment with you near
I feel more alive
I could give this world away
To keep this endless high

The scars within my heart are fading
Bit by bit I’m healed
The more I let go, the more I am whole
This time it’s for real


 **To see what he is wearing check out his bloggy here!**

Outfit/shoulders: *Milk* My Gore Me Body Suit (@ TBS)
Belt: ~Pepper~ Clasp Set 
Bangles: MG - Earrings and Bracelets - Copacetic Tallulah
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Anukaa Beads and Ethiopian Cross
Bow: PIDIDDLE - Kitty Bow Peep Band - Pink/WhiteFur 3
Ring: ~Pepper~ Broche Ring
Tat: :Little Pricks: Beautiful Flowers Upper Arm Sleeve
Letstrap: dl:: Emo Legband
Heels: ! Shoes HELENA - 12colors / REDGRAVE
Hair: .ploom. Shelley - Candy (NEW)
Skin: Lara Hurley
Poses: Purple Poses (@ SL Fashion Week)

No comments:

Post a Comment