Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

#963 Cut my hair, wanna see if I care

Cut my hair, wanna see if I care-Far
Cut my hair, wanna see if I care
Over the past 2 days I cut my inventory down..like ALOT- oot oot! I went form 108k to 86k and I WILL get it down under 50k :P

You made your mind up 
to make my heart stop, 
I think you´ve done this before. 

It´s always kind of 
it´s always almost 
you always look to the door. 
Cut my hair, cut my hair, 
wanna see if I care, 
When it falls to the floor, 
will you love me more? 
Top: Gawk! White Mini Shirt "Bish"
Skirt: [AB] MESH Booba Skirt Snow (@ TBS)
Ears: *Mousey* Mousey Ears {gradient pack}
Bangles: Maxi Gossamer - Boho Bangles - Silver and Diamonds
Nails: [EY:NO] French Long Nails & Leo-Bow
Pearls: .:A&M:. My Favorite Necklace - White Pearls
Heels: *T.Whore*- Shelly Heels Mesh
Hair: Action Mesh Hair Amelie Magikal (NEW)
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Aisha ] - [ Lil sunkissed TDR ]

Top: [LF] Furious Short Poney (@ SL Fashion Week)
Skirt: ~G O L A Industry~ Legs (@ 100 Block)
Tights: *T.Whore* - Fishnet Tights Black
Hair: Magika [02] Wait (150L special till Sunday!)



No comments:

Post a Comment