Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

#964 I will make you sweat

So I can make you give it-Far
So I can make you give it-Close
Snoop Dog-Sweat
Can you be my doctor?
Can you fix me up?
Can you wipe me down?

So I can make you give it up give it up
Until you say my name
Like a Jersey Jersey shuttin' down the game

Be my head coach
So you can...
And never take me out
Till you can taste the way
Do it again, and again till you say my name


To see what the hot Bella and handsome Alex is rockin, check out their bloggy here!   

                 Both of these peeps are pretty awesome, not going to lie :x
Top: (r)M~(Dwindle)Top -No.09 (Mesh) (NEW)
Jeans: [Cynful]-lil'lace - Bell Bottom Denim (NEW)
Gloves: Holli Pocket
Tat: Vestigium - Little Lamb
Headpiece: MONS / Mesh Coin Headband - silver
Arm Tat: :Little Pricks: Beautiful Flowers Upper Arm Sleeve
Bangles: ~Pepper~ Broche Bracelets
Ring: MG - RING - LoveHeart
Flops: Slink Shaz Platforms White Denim
Hair: Magika [02] Wait
Skin: {Meghindo's} ~ Loredana

No comments:

Post a Comment