Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

#974 I said maybe, you're gonna be the one who saves me?

Wonderwall-Mid
Wonderwall-Mid Close
Wonderwall-Closer
Wonderwall
Mike Posner-Wonderwall
And all the roads we have to walk along are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would
Like to say to you
I don't know how

I said maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me?
And after an
You're my wonderwall


  **To see what teh handsome Alex is wearing check out his bloggy here!**

Dress:**Angelic Lefevre Couture***[Eternity white dress] (NEW)

Belt:  *T.Whore*- High Belt Bow
Unicorn: 
+Half-Deer+ Sweet Dreams Unicorn [Cupcake] (@ The Arcade)

Tail:  +Half-Deer+ Blossom Tail (Lavender) (@ The Arcade)
Tat: [Ner .Ink] Tattoo Fantasy World *(on MP)
Gloves: Holli Pocker-Shorty Gloves
Necklaces: *MC* Numberology (@ Numberology)
Wings: Pretty Liars-Sparkle Wings-Rainbow
Wand: {PopTart} Princess Wand (Faries) (Gatcha item)
Choker: !Blah. (My Cute Spiky Choker) Pink & Violet (@ The Box)
Heels: T.Whore
Eyes: Ikon-Destiny
Hair: Action Mesh Hair Lucy Flashed (NEW)
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina


No comments:

Post a Comment