Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

#975 Golden color plates, porcelain legs, fancy dates AND UNICORNS!

A picture perfect chocolate river and white canoe-Far
A picture perfect chocolate river and white canoe
Candyland Wedding-Kill Paradise
I drink on glasses so I bleed I just wanted you to know
Yeast sinks with gases so try to knead, me to you!

A picture perfect chocolate river and white canoe
In our graves we're wrapped with leather and I'm kissing you


And I found you in the ocean blue, fake skyRosy colored bones poke throughAnd I can never write a lullaby for you, for you

Top: !Blah. (My Basic Shirt / I Love Unicorns) (@ WCME)
Skirt: *Milk* My Miffy Skirt (NEW)
Purse: :NuDoLu: Sac de lapin Uni ciel (gatcha @ The Chapter Four)
Bag: *Tentacio* Bunny bag pink (@ Funny Puppet Fair)
Necklace: Lark - Sweet Dreams Kitty Necklace (15L gift @ Funny Puppet Fair)
Arm Tat: [Ner .Ink] Tattoo Color of Happiness (NEW)
Hip Tat: .wound Diamond
Headband: ~Pepper~ Broche Headband - COLOR 
Horns: +Half-Deer+ Sweet Dreams Unicorn [Flowerchild] RARE (@ Arcade)
Socks: *HolliPocket* Love Hurts-Set 5-Rainbow-11
Heels: N-core COQUETTE Platform 
Ankle Bangles: ~Pepper~ Charm Anklets
Flower Bangles: ASO!HairElasticClassic
Facial Piercing: .:ellabella:. Balance Piercings (@ Numberology)
Hair: Magika [02] Bliss (150L special!-NEW) 
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina

Top: [LF] Away Sweater SuperWet - W/ Tango Appliers (@ SL Fashion Week)
Panties: [trs] Naughty Knickers *MESH* - Pastels (@ WCME)
Crown: O.M.E.N - Crown of Wire & Flower - Soft Pink (@ Mes Brics a Bracs)
Necklaces: .Acid Mala. My Yummy Necklace -  White Pearls
Clutch: *BOOM* Easter Egg Clutch (past hunt item)
Hip chains: MaxiGossamer - Hip Chain - Babette
Heels: *GF* Bow Strap Shoes "Kate" -pink-

No comments:

Post a Comment