Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

#982 Take Me To The Other Side

Take me to the other side-Far

Take me to the other side-Close
The Other Side-Jason Derulo
"Tonight, take me to the other side
Sparks fly like the Fourth of July
Just take me to the other side
I see that sexy look in your eyes
And I know, we ain’t friends anymore
If we walk down this road
We’ll be lovers for sho
So tonight kiss me like it’s do or die

And take me to the other side"

Top: *MC* Bow Bikini 3-pack - Barbie (@ NEW)
Skirt: {dollle*} 045 Tartan Front Slit Micro Skirt - Black (@ Thrift Shop)
Belt: ~Pepper~ Lace Belt  (NEW)
Tights: Mstyle Stars Tights - Pack 1
Heart piercing: .:ellabella:. Hart
Earring: [ glow ] studio - Sparkling father (white/silver)
Hip tat: Tenjin Butterly Kisses Tattoo
Tattoo: Tenjin - Living Life Like a Song Mesh Tattoo

Bangle: MG - Bangles - Love Heart Bangle (@ Collab 88)
Rings: [AUX] Melt My Heart - All Colors (previous collab88 item)
Horns:  +Half-Deer+ Sweet Dreams Unicorn Set (Sterling)

Bear backpack: (fd) Teddy Backpack Pal - Light Pink (@ Collab 88)
Bow headband: {le fil casse} movie night headband in SHABBY PINK (NEW)
Neck tat: .:: Delusions ::. 7 Deadly Sins Neck Tattoo (@ PW)
Pumps: Mstyle
Hair: Action Mesh Hair Angelique Veganic V2 (NEW)
Skin:  [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Arya ] - [Fatpackl Sunkissed ]

Top: [LF] Away Sweater ILove my BF - W/ Tango Appliers
Skirt: .:cheeky:. Tiffeny Skirt! Mesh (NEW)
Tat: Endless Pain Tattoos-Tiki Taka (@ Thrift Shop)
Belly piercing: *Phoebe* The Death Belly Piercing ~9 Gem Colors (@ Thrift Shop)

No comments:

Post a Comment