Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

#983 I learned my lesson now so.

I learned my lesson now so
I learned my lesson now so-close
Jason Derulo-Be Careful
I never thought it would…
Get this deep!
Now I got this problem following me!
You better be careful, better be careful, better be careful!
Whose heart you’ll break,
You’re never knowing what she’ll do or say
Will send ’em over the edge so
Next time I’ll be careful!

Top: [AmericanBazaar] Bandana Top Black with Lolas! Tango appliers
Undershirt: FnH Wonky Top Redux - Zebra
Skirt: - Pr!ck - Californian Skirt -(NEW on MP)
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Wing Necklace - SILVER (TOUCH)
Necklace 2: Blah. (My Pure Heart Necklace) Long (old hunt gift)
Bangle: MG - Bangles - Love Heart Bangle
Tights:{Sugar Heart} Sweet Factory Tights ~ Cupcake {Pink} (@ Arcade)
Teddybag: (fd) Teddy Backpack Pal - Blue (@ collab88)
Tat: [Ner .Ink] Tattoo Fantasy World *
Face piercing: :Hebenon Vial: Jewel [Frost](@ Thrift Shop)
Crown: :FY: Fly Me Away Crowns (@ Thrift Shop)
Heels: Ncore
Eyeliner: Lovely Mi - Eyeliner 2.0(upcoming Cosmetic Fair-June 15th)
Blush: La Malvada Mujer - Lux collection [make ups] (upcoming Cosmetic Fair-June 15th)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Tawny (NEW)
Skin:[PF] Harley -Peach- Arcade 06 (@ Arcade)

Top: *Tentcio* Deadly sins tops (@ PW)
Bangles: MG - Bangle - Ramona 77 - 
Tights: {Sugar Heart} Sweet Factory Tights ~ Jelly Donut {Blueberry}(@ Arcade)
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Handcuffs - Short
Hair:.ploom. Marisa - Ploomage

No comments:

Post a Comment