Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

#984 I want, I want to be seen

I want, I want to be seen-Far
I want, I want to be seen
So Pretty Little Liars premieres tonight and I'm super EXCITE to get my PLL on again, this song was part of the soundtrack..so yeah had to do it :P Thanks Rox for posting with me, you smexay lil ball of darkness^^
To find out what Bella is wearing, check out her blogging here!
'Cause I want to be seen
With a fresh pair of eyes
The single white tree
In a black hood of disguise

Dress: 1 Hundred. Trashy Princess TuTu. White (@ WCME)
Necklaces: MG - Necklace - Keshi Pearl Heart/MG - Necklace - Pearls 
Feathers: **Angelwing** Feather Fairy in White
Gloves: HolliPocket
Ring: : S u g a r : White Mesh Glitter Gun Ring [Right Hand]
Wings: {alterego} with love - wings
Headband: +Half-Deer+ Sweet Dreams Unicorn Set (Darling) RARE (@ arcade)
Eye pearls: *UB* Pearls over eyes (NO longer for sale)
Heels: N-core CUORE Mesh)
Bangles: .:A&M:. My Fav Bracelet  - White Pearls
Hair:=DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Shell" Dipped Party Colors
Blush: MONS / Makeups - candy blush
Eyeshadow: MONS / Makeups - eyeshadow duos
Eyes: Ikon
Skin: [PF] Harley - Arcade 06 (@ arcade)

No comments:

Post a Comment