Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

#1006 Do you really want me?

I will never regret-Close
I will never regret
30 Seconds to Mars-Hurricane
Tell me would you kill to save a life?
Tell me would you kill to prove you're right?
Crash, crash, burn, let it all burn
This hurricane's chasing us all underground

No matter how many deaths that I die I will never forget
No matter how many lives that I live, I will never regret
There is a fire inside of this heart

                                         **To see what teh Alrex is wearing check out his bloggy here!**
Top: .Mes Sucreries. My Crop Top - PACK
Middle Top: *MUKA* Caged Black Dark (NEW)
Pants: [ BarmaleY ] pants_Graf_V2_White (NEW)
Bangle: MG - Bangle - Night Rocker - L
Heels: .H.C.-SHARON 1.2
Neck Piercing: Cute Poison - Cosmos Piercing
Tat: [Ner .Ink] Tattoo Time Flies, Live it up* (NEW)
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Boccaccio (@ Hair Fair)
Eye Makeup: MONS / Makeups - Eyeshadow Clubber
Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo - Jamaica (NEW)
Pose: PURPLE POSES - Couple 280
I will never regret-Hairs
Hair Fair is going on and Tableau released 5 new styles,coming in 6 color HUDS (no more massive amounts of hairs-yay) Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Monsoon and Equinox. Also note the SECOND hair shown is a gifty @ the Hair Fair!
I will never regret-Makeups
There is also a fresh face over at Glam Affair, Cleo comes in 12 makeups +a clean/plain look, lip glosses, and 6 eyebrows per makeup! Don't forget to pick up your lola tang applier and SLINK hands/feet if you wear those too.

No comments:

Post a Comment