Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

#1008 Oh and I found myself listening

Oh and I found myself listening-Far
Oh and I found myself listening-Close
I don't know what I've done
Or if I like what I've begun
But something told me to run
And honey you know me it's all or none

There were sounds in my head
Little voices whispering
That I should go and this should end
Oh and I found myself listening

Dress: *Epic Boobies* Nurses Uniform {White.Hot Pink}(@ Lubbly jubblies)
Bangle: {me.} Pearl Color Necklace & Bracelets (@ SL Fashion Week)
Chest Tat: !Fappy. Tango Tattoos Swallow Heart
Garter: *HolliPocket* Smexay-Garter
Arm Tat: !Fappy. Swallow Love mesh tattoo girl
Purse: * faun Call of the Wild Clutch (@ SL Fashion Week)
Lips: .tsg. Lip Tar *FATPACK* (NEW)
Heels: .H.C.- SHARON 1.2
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Donna Mesh Hair (@ Hair Fair)
Skin: Deesses Skins: Nadine - Skin base - ice frappe

Dress: *Milk* My Starlet Mini Black (NEW)
Belt: RO - Bullet F****** Belt (@ SL Fashion Week)
Crown: :FY: Fly Me Away Crown 
Lips: .tsg. Lip Tar - Candy Apple NT (Dark; Tone F) (NEW)
Tat:[ZENTRO] Timeless tattoo (GFW)
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Brenda Mesh Hair (@ Hair Fair)
TSG-Lip Tar Gacha
Chest Tat:!Fappy. Tango Tattoos Henna Style no.2 (add me)
Lips: .tsg. Lip Tar - Candy Apple NT (Dark; Tone F) (NEW)
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Brenda Mesh Hair -(@ Hair Fair)

No comments:

Post a Comment