Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

#1013 So sacrifice yourself, and let me have what's left

So sacrifice yourself, and let me have whats left

So sacrifice yourself, and let me have whats left-Far
Breaking Benjamin-Breath
This will be all over soon.
Pour salt into the open wound.
Is it over yet? Let me in.


So sacrifice yourself, and let me have what's left.
I know that I can find the fire in your eyes.
I'm going all the way, get away, please.

Top: CutOffTiedTop_WHITE {.Pixel.Dust.} (@ TBS)
Jeans: Apple May Designs - Worn Denim Jeans (NEW)
Choker: *BLITZED* Legacy Choker - black
Nails :[ S H O C K ] FEVER Nails XXL - Group Gift
Flask: .:-CatniP-:. Lushy flask arm strap (black)
Hip Piercing: Cute Poison - Hip Accent Piercings
Bangles: - .HoD. - Fallen v2 Bracelet Updated
Bangle 2: Izzie's - VIP Group Gift July 2013 (Leather Strap Bracelets)
Undies: lazybones - strappy thong (@ Sl Fashion Week)
Tat: !Fappy. Tango Tattoos Henna Style no.2 
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Kelly Mesh Hair - (@ Hair Fair)
Eyebrows:[ef] - A Woman's Touch Eyebrows -
Skin: :::unBra::: Skin Anita C41 (NEW)
Pose 1: PURPLE POSES SANDRA (@ SL Fashion Week)

Top: *Epic Boobies* Happy Face Tee {White}-(@ Hello Titty Gacha)
Skirt: [Cynful] Bandau Mini Skirt - Fuchsia (@ TBS)
Tat: .:: Delusions ::. Come and Get it (@ PW)
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Brenda Mesh Hair -(@ Hair Fair)
So sacrifice yourself, and let me have whats left-Makeups-Gacha
Anita comes in 10 makeups/tango applier/with or without eyebrow tats


No comments:

Post a Comment