Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

#1014 Kiss me like it's do or die

Kiss me like it is do or die-Far

Kiss me like it is do or die-Close
Jason Derulo-The Other Side
Tonight,
Take me to the other side
Sparks fly like the Fourth of July
Just take me to the other side
I see that sexy look in your eyes
And I know we ain’t friends anymore
If we walk down this road
We’ll be lovers for sure
So tonight kiss me like it’s do or die
And take me to the other side

Kiss me like it’s do or die
And take me to the other side

Dress: .tsg. Denim Scrunchi Dress (@ TBS)
Belt bow: *T.Whore*- High Belt Bow All Colors
Arm Tat: .:Boss Tattoo:. - Teorewai(@ She & Him)
Choker: MG - Necklace - Ananya - Choker - White Pearls
Clutch: Le Poppycock *Tea Time Sac* Cour (@ She & Him)
Nails: [ S H O C K ] Desire Nails - Almond Series(@ She & Him)
Horns: [Hyperbole]Phosphorus Horn -  Pink
Heels:.H.C.- SHARON 1.2 by GaelleMinois Resident
Hair: Clawtooth: Pump Up the Volume (@ Hair Fair)
Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo - Jamaica 

Dress: [LDP] L'Douce Push Deux Sand Dress (@ Sl Fashion Week)
Gloves: Lark - Glove B - White
Clutch: [Crash Republic] Clutche
Tat: .Identity. Body Shop [Faded] Lolas Applier for Go Hard
Hair: eep . hair 019 . (@ Hair Fair)
Headpiece: MG - Necklace - Ananya - Headdress - White Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment