Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

#1015 This is what it feels like

This is what it feels like-Far
This is what it feels like-Close
To see what Roxeh is wearing, check her out here
Armin Van Buuren-This Is What It Feels Like
And I don’t even know how I survive
I won’t make it to the shore without your light
No I don’t even know if I’m alive
Oh, oh, oh without you now
This is what it feels like



Top: Lil'Lace-Torn/White(jl) (NEW)
Jeans: Apple May Designs - Worn Denim Jeans (NEW)
Hip Tat: .:: Delusions ::. Come and Get it (@ Perfect Wardrobe)
Earring: [ glow ] studio - Zebra feathers earring 
Ring: Maxi Gossamer
Bangle: Maxi Gossamer - Boho Bangles - Laquered Pink
Tat: .Identity. Body Shop - Peace Pipe (@ TBS)
Eyes: IKON Lucid Eyes - Optimism
Hair: Exile::Glamorous Naturals (@ Hair Fair)

No comments:

Post a Comment