Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

#1016 I feel like you don't know me

You go and run, I'll hide-Far
You go and run, I will hide-Close
Noosa-Walk On By
You go and run, I'll hide
You're showing me colors of the sky
But all I see grey
You lost me when you lied
I don't ever wanna be crowned just another prize
It breaks my heart



Top: Lil'Lace-Sugar Cookie (NEW)
Skirt: *VinCue ~ Raye+Skirt - CitrusNeon
Chest Tat: .Identity. Body Shop -  Starry Eyed (@ TBS)
Rings: Squishy PolkaDots Let There be light Rings (NEW)
Garter: [Grayscale] - Boney Garter (black)
Bangles: Cute Poison - Celestial Bracelets
Necklace: Pure Poison - Candy Pistacho Jewelry Set
Arm Tat: [Ner .Ink] Tattoo Strength Honor*
Clutch: [HANDverk]Cunt Clutch.magenta
Mouth: Cherry: Squishy PolkaDots - Shut Your Cherry Pie Hole* (NEW)
Hair: =DeLa*= Boobs Mesh Hair "Xenia" Dipped Party Colors

Kini: !Blah. (My Cute Trikini) Rainbow (@ TBS)
Skirt: [Cynful] Bandau Mini Skirt - Pink (@ TBS)
Arm Tat: !Fappy. Swallow Love mesh tattoo girls
Earring: bellballs essentials- Dream Catcher Earring; Blue
Hip Tats: !Fappy. The Candyguns Tattoos
Hair: =DeLa*= Boobs Mesh Hair "Rossella" Blacks and White

No comments:

Post a Comment