Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

#1019 I can't regret you, so I can't forget you

I cant regret you, so I cant forget you-Far
I cant regret you, so I cant forget you-Close
My Darkest Days-Can't Forget You
When anybody says your name I wanna run away,
I keep remembering I can't forget you

It doesn't matter when I try it happens anyway,
It's been forever and I can't forget you
With every single day, it won't go away

The way I feel about you
And when it' said and done, you're the only one
And I can't regret you, so I can't forget you

Top: ~Sassy!~ Reaction vest and bandeau (@ TBS)
Chest Tat: !Fappy. Tango Plus. Moonie (upcoming Thrift Shop)
Arm Tat: .Identity. Body Shop - Pyramid
Pants: Spirit Store - Krola pants (NEW)
Bangle: MG - Bangles - Night Rocker
Clutch: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Spikes Clutch (@ Fi Friday)
Pumps: Mstyle LOU Pumps - Flower (NEW)
Ring: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Cross Ring
Hair flower: [tea.s] Floral Headband V2 (@ SL Fashion Week)
Horns: Nana - Horns black gray (NEW)
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Harlow -(@ Hair Fair)
Skin: Glance

Top: ~Sassy!~ Reaction vest and bandeau - lt blue/white(@ TBS)
Pants: Spirit Store - May  pants [GRAY]
Hair Flowers: [tea.s] Floral Headband V1 (@ SL Fashion Week)
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Teichmann (@ Hair Fair)

No comments:

Post a Comment