Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

#1020 If this is a dream, won't open my eyes,

If this is a dream, won't open my eyes-Far
If this is a dream, won't open my eyes
Jessie J-Wild
If this is a dream, won't open my eyes,
Am I asleep? No, I'm alive
I just can't believe that this is my life
In my fantasy we're running wild

When it gets rough, then the rain starts pouring
I turn up the heat 'cause the drama ain't important
Let 'em all talk talk, I'mma just ignore it
Hands on my heart, you you keep me moving forward



Dress: lazybones - eclipse dress (@ SL Fashion Week)
Head Piece: .Olive. the Captivating Headdress (@ Donna Flora Event)
Teeth: [whatever] Teeth  (@ SL Fashion Week)
Leg Tat: .:: Delusions ::. Voulez Vous Couchez Avec Moi
Bangles: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Hoop Mesh Bracelet
Bangle 2: [Crash Republic] Slap Bracelet - leopard white
Chest Tat: !Fappy. Tango Tattoos Swallow Chains
Necklace: Candy Crunchers - Jeweled Ball (@ SL Fashion Week)
Bunny: !Ohmai: LDF Hope Bunny Plushie (@ Donna FloraEvent)
Heels: ! Shoes DEBORAH - 12colors / REDGRAVE (RGP0340015)
Hair: DeLa
Skin: Glance

Top: *Epic Boobies* Strapless Babydoll Top
Skirt: Kenvie. Denim Skirt - Black  (@ SL Fashion Week)
Bangles: - .HoD. - Fallen v2 Bracelet Updated
Arm Tat: !Fappy. Swallow Love mesh tatto
Back leg tat: .Identity. Body Shop - for Stand4Love [Believer]
Gloves: *HolliPocket* Lace Shortys-Strawberry Pink
Neck piercing: Cute Poison - Malice Piercing (@ SL Fashion Week)
Hip Tat: Tenjin
Hair: Exile::Counting Stars All or nothing (@ Hair Fair)

No comments:

Post a Comment