Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

#1026 Don't talk about it, be about it

Dont talk about it, be about it-Close
Dont talk about it, be about it-Far
You've been saying all night long
That you couldn't wait to get me all alone
What you gon' do to me
Don't talk about it, be about it
Let me see, let me see, let me see
Girl, I can't wait to get you home
Talk a good game mate, come on
Holler 'bout what you gon' do to me
Quit talkin' about it, be about it
Let me see, let me see, let me see


Top: * VinCue ~ Shorly+Tank - Chocolate
Panties: lazybones - nicki thong (@ SFW)
Pants: [ BarmaleY ] Jeans_Freeky_V2 (NEW)
Heels: [whatever] High Heel 2.0 (@ SFW)
Bangles: * faun Cartiea Love Bracelet (@ SFW)
Bangle 2: Izzie's - Hole Bangles (@ TDR)
Ring: !Blah. (My Love Ring & Nail Polish) Sky (@ SFW)
Bow Ring: SL Fashion Week Group Gift - .olive. Bow Rings
Earrings: RO - Lys - Silver (@ SFW)
Hip piercings: Cute poison
Tat: .:Boss Tattoo:. (@ She & Him-soon)
Goggles: RO - Sandstorm Goggles - WarTorn (@ FaMESHed)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Amaya (NEW)
Skin: Glance

Top: Apple May Designs - Maggie - Black
Pants: [Aux]Low Rise Leggings - Fake (@ SFW)
Tat: [ZENTRO] Angelrose tattoo (@ GFW)
Hair: Action Mesh Hair Kaydence/ Catwa (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment