Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

#1027 She said "I've been here everyday"

She said "I've been here everyday"
She said "I've been here everyday"-Close
She reaches for his hand
And pulls herself close
She says "I don't understand it's like I'm a ghost"
She says "I've been here every day giving all my love away"

But he looks through the one who loves him most
No he doesn't realize that she's been laying there so close
And he's turned her into a ghost
A ghost in love


Top: Paperbag. 90s Grey Denim Bow 2piece (@ SFW)
Hip Tat: Omigawd! Sweet Heart Tattoo - Flames & Pinky(NEW)
Skirt: Kenvie. Mellisa Skirt  - White (@ SFW)
Tat: [ZENTRO] Family first tattoo (@ She & Him)
Bangles: * faun Cartiea Love Bracelet w/ HUD (@ SFW)
Hip/Chest piercing: Cute Poison - Malice/Hip Accent
Ring: [tea.s] Pyramid Ring - Onyx
Ring 2: Izzie's - White Stone Jewelry Set
Leggings: *{ SeVered GarDeN }* SAXA - Dull (NEW)
Tights: *HolliPocket* Teeny Tighty-Set 5-Leo
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Medium Feet
Toe nailpolish: Izzie's - Slink Avatar Enhancement - TOENAILS (pastels)
Tiara: Candy Crunchers - Tiara - Gold - Pearl (@ SFW)
Hair: -LaViere- Joana (@ 50L Friday)
Skin: Belleza

Top: [Cynful] Aphrodisia - White (@ TBS)
Skirt: .:AVALE:. Amerie MESH. Candy 
Tat: !Fappy. Tango Tattoos Plus. Queen of my Heart v1.2  (NEW)
Hair: . Liquence . - F2 in Natural Fades (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment